Sure, student life in Leuven or Antwerp can be thrillingly vibrant. But let us be frank about it: after a couple of years, you might be in for a change of environment. We’re not talking about another Flemish city here, and not even about some West European country – you have seen that and been there already. We’re talking about living in Eastern Europe.
If you follow one of our Bachelor programs, be it Slavonic and East European Studies or Applied Linguistics in Russian, you can choose between a variety of foreign study schemes in attractive East European cities. Here, during one or two semesters, you can train your language skills, deepen your cultural knowledge and – most importantly – enrich your life experience and expand your circle of friends.
Do you know the French expression l’embarras du choix? This is the list of our current East European partner universities:
- University of Warsaw, Poland
- Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
- University of Wrocław, Poland
- University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
- Daugavpils University, Latvia
- Russian State University for the Humanities in Moscow, Russia
- Voronezh State University, Russia
- Moscow State Linguistic University, Russia
- Ural State University in Yekaterinburg, Russia